1. Is my life marked more by contentment or anxiety?
2. Do I believe Christ is sufficient for me?
3. Do I tend to be satisfied with where I am spiritually but fail to be content with what I have materially?
4. Does focusing on the gospel help me to be...
Read I Corinthians 9:24-27; I Timothy 4:7; I Corinthians 10:31
1. Do I regard discipline as a vital part of my spirituality?
2. Do I prioritize spiritual disciplines (prayer, Bible study, fasting, solitude, etc)?
3. Am I disciplined in some areas but very undisciplined...
1. Do I value the local church?
2. Am I actively engaged in the life of a local body of believers?
3. Do I see the church of which I am a part to be as essential to my life as my family?
4. Am I a spectator only or intimately invo...
1. Do I understand that suffering for Christ is a mark of His followers consistently in the Bible?
2. What have I suffered for His name?
3. What am I willing to give up for Jesus?
4. Am I aware of the persecuted church, that about every 2.5 minutes som...
1. Do you have a mentor? If not, have there been times someone mentored you?
2. Do you currently mentor someone else? Is there someone you could help grow in Christ by mentoring him or her?
3. Do you see the value you investing in someone who has m...
Revival means a return to our first love, Jesus. It means loving Jesus with all of your heart, soul, strength, and mind. Revival is returning back to complete devotedness and obedience to Christ. Revival happens when God’s Spirit breaks your heart over your sin, and yo...
1. Did God use Barnabas as an encourager to the new church in Antioch and to the man Saul (later known as the Apostle Paul)?
2. Do I appreciate and thank those who have encouraged me in my walk with Christ?
3. Am I known as an encourager?
Read Philippians 3:10-14; II Timothy 4:7-8; Hebrew 12:1-3.
1. Do I try to do “just enough to get by” as a Christian, or am I daily seeking to abandon all for Jesus?
2. Do I discipline my life spiritually just like an athlete prepares for a contest?
3. Does my physical l...
1. Does the Bible teach that all Christians will stand individually before “The Judgment Seat of Christ”?
2. Will I stand before Christ and be held accountable as to how well I did or did not live faithfully for Christ?
3. Do I...