Read Psalm chapter 119.
1. Do I love to read and meditate upon the Word of God?
2. Does the Bible change my life?
3. How much time do I average each day reading the Bible?
____None ____5 Min. ____15 Min. ____30 Min. ____More
4. Are my personal devotions meaningful?
5. Am I growing to love and obey God’s Word more each day?
Pray. Do you need to confess as sin your lack of reading and studying the
Bible? Spend time thanking God for the Bible and make a commitment in
prayer to read the Bible more faithfully on a consistent basis. Continue to pray
for revival in your life, for revival in your family, and for revival in the church.