Read Proverbs 8:13, 16:18; and James 4:6.
1. Do I find it hard to ask forgiveness from people I offend?
2. Is it hard for me to admit when I am wrong?
3. Do I have a tendency to want credit for accomplishments?
4. Do I defend myself when a fault or sin is pointed out in my life?
5. Do you need to confess “pride” as a sin problem in your life?
Ask God to help you see that your self-esteem is not found in yourself or your abilities, but in God’s love for you already provide through Christ. As Robert Murray McCheyne said, “God does not bless great talent. He blesses great likeness to Jesus.” Continue to pray for revival in your life, for revival in your
family, and for revival in the church.