Good Hope Baptist Church works to see the genuine worship of Jesus increase as we faithfully proclaim, practice, and teach the entire Word of God.
DAY 16: FOCUS ON GRATITUDE
November 22, 2016
Read Psalm 100; Luke 17:11-19; and I Thessalonians 5:18.
1. Would those who know me best consider me to be a thankful person?
2. Do I spend time most everyday thanking God for specific blessings in my life?
3. Do I thank God daily for my salvation?
4. Do I find myself routinely complaining about things?
5. Do I regularly express “thanks” to others including those who are in my family?
Confess as sin a lack of being as thankful to God and to others as you should be. Spend time thanking God for specific blessings. Ask God to help you to become more thankful and less critical. Continue to pray for revival in your life, for revival in your family, and for revival in the church.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!