Good Hope Baptist Church works to see the genuine worship of Jesus increase as we faithfully proclaim, practice, and teach the entire Word of God.
Day 18: FOCUS ON FORSAKING SIN
November 24, 2016
Read Psalm 51; I John 1:8-10.
1. Do I regularly thank God for His forgiveness of my sin in the work of Christ on the cross?
2. Do I regularly reflect on my own sin and depravity?
3. Is it difficult to confess my sin to God? Yes or No
4. Do I sometimes try to justify certain sins? Yes or No
5. Do I:____Enjoy Sin ____Hate Sin ____Not Care
6. Is there a particular sin that I keep habitually committing?
7. Do I sometimes blame others for my sin? Yes or No
Honestly ask God to bring to your attention any sin in your life that is displeasing to Him. The Holy Spirit will be faithful to convict of all sin. Confess (agree with God) all sins that come to mind and purpose to turn away from them today! Ask God to remove the desire to commit specific sins from your life. Continue to pray for revival in your life, for revival in your family, and for revival in the church.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!