Good Hope Baptist Church works to see the genuine worship of Jesus increase as we faithfully proclaim, practice, and teach the entire Word of God.
Day 19: FOCUS ON FORGIVENESS
November 25, 2016
Read Matthew 5:23-24, 6:7-15; Luke 23: 24-34.
1. What is Matthew 6:14-15 saying about how our willingness to forgive others affects our praying?
2. Do I have an unforgiving attitude toward anyone?
3. Is there anyone who has something against me whom I have not approached to seek reconciliation?
4. Do I forgive an offender before he or she asks to be forgiven?
5. Do I have a grudge against anyone?
Forgiving others is often hard, and cannot be done without God’s help. Ask God to help you forgive others as Jesus forgave you. If God brings someone to your mind you have not yet forgiven, ask the Lord for forgiveness and for the strength to purpose to seek reconciliation. Ask God to convict you promptly whenever you might be tempted to be unforgiving in the future. Pray today especially for a spirit of unity within the church body. Continue to pray for revival in your life, for revival in your family, and for revival in the church.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!