Read Proverbs 1:7; Acts 5:1-11.
1. Do I have a healthy fear of God in my life?
2. Do I fear the consequences of my sin?
3. Am I continually aware of God’s presence in my life?
4. Do I often realize that God sees my every action?
5. Do I often realize that God hears my every word?
6. Do I routinely think about standing before Christ one day to give an account of my life?
Ask God to help you to walk in the fear of the Lord every day. Ask Him to remind you often that you are being held accountable for all of your actions, attitudes, and words. Continue to pray for revival in your life, for revival in your family, and for revival in the church. Pray that the church would also
experience a healthy dosage of the fear of God!