Good Hope Baptist Church works to see the genuine worship of Jesus increase as we faithfully proclaim, practice, and teach the entire Word of God.
Day 23: FOCUS ON TRUST OVER WORRY
November 29, 2016
Read Matthew 6:25-34; and Philippians 4:6-7.
1. Do I often worry about things in my life?
2. According to the Bible, is it a sin to worry?
3. Can “worrying” ever make matters better?
4. Can I trust God and worry at the same time?
5. Does God want me to worry?
Confess as sin your proneness to oftentimes “worry” if that is a problem area in your life. Ask God to help you to trust Him for every need (Phil. 4:19). Continue to pray for revival in your life, for revival in your family, and for revival in the church. Begin to thank God for His desire to bring revival to your life!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!